LTCAdministrator.com is dedicated to providing quality information and resources for health care and rehab administrators. Our long term care business directory includes a comprehensive list of companies in and around the Tri-State area that provide services and supplies for long term care and health care facilities. LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming events for the health care, long term care, rehab and assisted living industries. Our blog is replete with the latest long term care news and health care information for health care, rehab and nursing home administrators. We offer online advertising opportunities for businesses in the health care industry looking to reach out to our extensive network of health care administrators and professionals.
In The News
- New musculoskeletal health study cautions use of whole-body vibration platforms
- Also in the News for Monday, April 27
- Better provider policies needed in wake of historic Alzheimer's sex case, experts say
- Aducanumab Promising in Early Study
- Morning Break: Fixing Embryos, Acquittal in Alzheimer's Sex Case
- World-first MRI study shows babies experience pain 'like adults'
- Genetics overlap found between Alzheimer's disease and cardiovascular risk factors
- Brain Scans Give Clues to Link Between Alzheimer's, Down Syndrome
- Does home care serve men and women equally in Ontario?
- Penn Medicine pain management study reveals patient confusion about opioid addiction
- Heavy Snoring, Apnea Tied to Earlier Brain Troubles
- Mouse Study Suggests Immune Disorder May Play Role in Alzheimer's
- New data announced on health economic benefits of EXPAREL for postsurgical pain control following total knee replacement surgery
- Physical Therapy Equals Surgery for Certain Lower Back Pain, Study Says
- Rats, reasoning, and rehabilitation: Neuroscientists are uncovering how we reason
Latest Blog Posts
- BIG Rewards: The Promise of Small Changes in Nutrition - Be mindful of seemingly inconsequential eating habits: their impact is bigger than you can imagine – especially when it comes to the Senior population. When we consider the health of older adults, we tend to think about the most common … Continue reading
- Exome Sequencing – A New Take on Family History - I have been enthralled with Genome Sequencing for sometime now – and for good reason: In one case at Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, doctors expected to have to remove the pancreas from a baby girl with very low … Continue reading
- Do You Think You Can Win? Dancing away stale clichés about aging. - Do You Think You Can Win? With that facetious remark, Simon Cowell addressed the odd couple standing at the stage poised to begin their dance routine in a recent episode of Britain’s Got Talent 2014. She, a petite elderly woman … Continue reading
- Brain Plasticity and Rehabilitation - Who Says You Can’t Teach The Old Maestro A New Tune? What changes in our brain as we get older and how do those changes affect our abilities to learn, develop new skills, and rehabilitate from injury? In the last … Continue reading
- Health Benefits of Feeling Younger - New research indicates that feeling younger than you are can have long-range health benefits. Age is whatever you think it is and you are as old as you think you are rings an old quote. This is something that those … Continue reading