LTCAdministrator.com is dedicated to providing quality information and resources for health care and rehab administrators. Our long term care business directory includes a comprehensive list of companies in and around the Tri-State area that provide services and supplies for long term care and health care facilities. LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming events for the health care, long term care, rehab and assisted living industries. Our blog is replete with the latest long term care news and health care information for health care, rehab and nursing home administrators. We offer online advertising opportunities for businesses in the health care industry looking to reach out to our extensive network of health care administrators and professionals.
In The News
- Rehab providers blast site-neutral payments, call for rejection
- Stent Treatment May Lower Stroke Disability
- Also in the news for Dec. 17, 2014 . . .
- Also in the news for Dec. 15, 2014 . . .
- Promising results of an important stroke study published in the scientific journal Brain
- Memory loss and other Alzheimer's-like features reversed in mice
- Stroke rehabilitation supported by new research
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation studied for stroke rehab
- Manchester researchers develop computer games to prevent falls in the elderly
- Can mental exercise prevent unused muscles from getting weaker?
- Alliance for Balanced Pain Management launches
- Home Exercise Boosts Heart Patients' Frame of Mind
- Improved living conditions led to rehabilitation of mice following traumatic brain injury
- Vibratory stimulation applied to the sole of the foot using novel piezoelectric technology shows promise for fall prevention
- Protect Your Assets–Elect Non-crisis Planning for you or your Loved One
Latest Blog Posts
- Health Benefits of Feeling Younger - New research indicates that feeling younger than you are can have long-range health benefits. Age is whatever you think it is and you are as old as you think you are rings an old quote. This is something that those … Continue reading
- Caring for Our Veterans - The recent bipartisan effort to expand veterans’ access to long term and post-acute care services is a positive step in properly caring for our aging veterans who sacrificed so much for our country. Under the proposed legislation, services that would … Continue reading
- It’s Not The “Where” But The “Specialized Care” - Choosing where to continue one’s rehabilitation following a hospital stay, is a crucial decision that affects the quality and length of one’s recovery. A bad choice, meaning a facility that is not well-equipped with the expertise to treat your specific condition, … Continue reading
- Cruise for Credits with Specialty RX - Specialty RX and Staff Blue are hosting an event aboard The Atlantis Cruise Ship To take place Tuesday, August 19th, 2014. The boat will be departing from Pier 9 at Sheepshead Bay promptly at 9:30am. Kosher Continental Breakfast will be … Continue reading
- LTCAdministrator.com is Celebrating National Hospital Week - At LTCAdministrator.com, we are committed to building a strong network of health care and long term care professionals that can work together to strengthen and enrich the healthcare industry. We are honored to celebrate National Hospital Week (May 11-17, 2014), … Continue reading