LTCAdministrator.com is dedicated to providing quality information and resources for health care and rehab administrators. Our long term care business directory includes a comprehensive list of companies in and around the Tri-State area that provide services and supplies for long term care and health care facilities. LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming events for the health care, long term care, rehab and assisted living industries. Our blog is replete with the latest long term care news and health care information for health care, rehab and nursing home administrators. We offer online advertising opportunities for businesses in the health care industry looking to reach out to our extensive network of health care administrators and professionals.
In The News
- Mindfulness May Cut Relapse Risk in Recurrent Depression (CME/CE)
- Does Rosacea Boost Risk for Alzheimer's?
- Are People with Rosacea At Higher Risk for Alzheimer'S?
- Dementia in HIV -- HAND or Alzheimer's? (CME/CE)
- Women have problems sticking to cardiac rehab programs
- Sense of Direction Trouble and Early Alzheimer's
- HIV Patients Now Living Long Enough to Develop Alzheimer's
- Getting Active After Knee Replacement Might Raise Hip Fracture Risk
- Alzheimer's Can Steal Ability to Know Loved Ones' Faces
- Strategies and milestones for Alzheimer's patient and caregiver support outlined
- Study links disparities in pain management to racial bias
- Harmful Artery-Stiffening Seen in Healthy 40-Year-Olds
- Scientists Reduce Alzheimer's-Linked Brain Plaques in Mice
- Right Brain Scan Could Aid in Stroke Recovery
- Stress management may enhance cardiac rehab, improve recovery
Latest Blog Posts
- National Assisted Living Week® - Since 1995, this week has provided a unique opportunity for residents, families, staff, volunteers, and the surrounding community to come together to organize activities and events that honor assisted living residents Organized by: the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) … Continue reading
- Too Social For Healthcare? - Taking surreptitious photos of nursing home residents seems like a bad move. When it’s the employees of the facility who are doing it and then sending to friends via snap chat it s nothing short of grotesque. In a recent … Continue reading
- 350 Million Dollars Worth of Hope! - June, the month dedicated to Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness is over, and this year it seems to have brought with it … hope! Hope stemming from new research findings as well as from newly allocated resources to fund further research. … Continue reading
- Brainy Technology: Advances That Revolutionize Health - Dedicated to raise awareness and support individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, June is Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness month. These weeks of heightened awareness about brain health, underscore the importance of early detection – and technology appears … Continue reading
- American, Senior Citizens … and Feeling Better! - The third edition of the United Health Foundation’s America’s Health Rankings® Senior Report was recently published, showing that older Americans’ health is improving. The Report indicates positive trends nationwide for senior health, especially for measures that look at whether seniors … Continue reading