LTCAdministrator.com is dedicated to providing quality information and resources for health care and rehab administrators. Our long term care business directory includes a comprehensive list of companies in and around the Tri-State area that provide services and supplies for long term care and health care facilities. LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming events for the health care, long term care, rehab and assisted living industries. Our blog is replete with the latest long term care news and health care information for health care, rehab and nursing home administrators. We offer online advertising opportunities for businesses in the health care industry looking to reach out to our extensive network of health care administrators and professionals.
In The News
- Bigger Waistline Limits Mobility After Hip/Knee Replacement (CME/CE)
- Could tai chi encourage more patients to take up cardiac rehab?
- Tai Chi: a Gentler Way to Exercise for Ailing Hearts
- One Type of Dementia Is Especially Costly
- A More Accurate Predictor for Alzheimer'S?
- High, Low Levels of Magnesium Linked to Dementia Risk
- Does CBD oil work for chronic pain management?
- Acupuncture, electrotherapy after knee replacement associated with reduced and delayed opioid use
- Specialty Care Better in Afib; Distress Links Head to Heart; Family Stroke Rehab
- NeuroBreak: Another CGRP Win; Positive Data for Alzheimer's Drug
- Leisure activities lower blood pressure in Alzheimer's caregivers
- Personalized music may help nursing home residents with dementia
- Oxygen improves blood flow, restores more function in spinal cord injuries
- OPTIONS FOR SENIOR AMERICA WINS NATIONAL 2017 BEST OF IN-HOME CARE AWARD
- OPTIONS FOR SENIOR AMERICA CORP WINS 2016 BEST IN HOME CARE AWARD
Latest Blog Posts
- RESOLVE: A New Initiative To Prevent Death From Heart Disease And Stroke - Bloomberg Philanthropies, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are joining forces with the ambitious goal of preventing 100 million deaths from heart disease and stroke – the leading causes of death in the world – … Continue reading
- Lost In Translation: Is Your Healthcare Facility Giving An Unhealthy Message? - The “global village” now being a thriving reality, the burgeoning use of the internet for business purposes means that companies are reaching out to specific segments of the population who rely on their mother tongue to gauge the level of … Continue reading
- - Are You Ready? New Disaster Readiness Rule From CMS Impacts Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Home Health Agencies “Planning for the protection and care of patients, clients, residents, and staff during an emergency or disaster is a good business practice” states … Continue reading
- Heart/Stroke Association: Most Stroke Patients Should Go To inpatient Rehab Facilities - May is Stroke Awareness Month and, like every year at this time, the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association has released a new set of guidelines. What’s unprecedented about this year’s guidelines, the eighth set, is that they are … Continue reading
- National Assisted Living Week® - Since 1995, this week has provided a unique opportunity for residents, families, staff, volunteers, and the surrounding community to come together to organize activities and events that honor assisted living residents Organized by: the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) … Continue reading