LTCAdministrator.com is dedicated to providing quality information and resources for health care and rehab administrators. Our long term care business directory includes a comprehensive list of companies in and around the Tri-State area that provide services and supplies for long term care and health care facilities. LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming events for the health care, long term care, rehab and assisted living industries. Our blog is replete with the latest long term care news and health care information for health care, rehab and nursing home administrators. We offer online advertising opportunities for businesses in the health care industry looking to reach out to our extensive network of health care administrators and professionals.
In The News
- Also in the News for Thursday, Feb. 23
- Heart risks in middle age boost dementia risk later in life
- After Stroke, 'Blue' Light May Help Beat the Blues
- NeuroBreak: A Win for MS; Another Loss for Alzheimer's; $125M Voucher
- HRT Won't Lower Women's Alzheimer's Risk
- OPTIONS FOR SENIOR AMERICA WINS NATIONAL 2017 BEST OF IN-HOME CARE AWARD
- For Elderly Needing Home Medical Care, Are Nurse Practitioners the Answer?
- Can Air Pollution Heighten Alzheimer's Risk?
- Bilingual People May Have an Edge Against Alzheimer's
- Lack of Exercise Might Invite Dementia
- Alzheimer's disease: Music, meditation may improve early cognitive decline
- Antidepressant use increases hip fracture risk among elderly
- Medicare bundled-payments model cut joint replacement costs by more than 20 percent
- Thousands of heart patients missing out on cardiac rehabilitation
- Hope for people who struggle after suffering brain trauma
Latest Blog Posts
- Lost In Translation: Is Your Healthcare Facility Giving An Unhealthy Message? - The “global village” now being a thriving reality, the burgeoning use of the internet for business purposes means that companies are reaching out to specific segments of the population who rely on their mother tongue to gauge the level of … Continue reading
- - Are You Ready? New Disaster Readiness Rule From CMS Impacts Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Home Health Agencies “Planning for the protection and care of patients, clients, residents, and staff during an emergency or disaster is a good business practice” states … Continue reading
- Heart/Stroke Association: Most Stroke Patients Should Go To inpatient Rehab Facilities - May is Stroke Awareness Month and, like every year at this time, the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association has released a new set of guidelines. What’s unprecedented about this year’s guidelines, the eighth set, is that they are … Continue reading
- National Assisted Living Week® - Since 1995, this week has provided a unique opportunity for residents, families, staff, volunteers, and the surrounding community to come together to organize activities and events that honor assisted living residents Organized by: the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) … Continue reading
- Too Social For Healthcare? - Taking surreptitious photos of nursing home residents seems like a bad move. When it’s the employees of the facility who are doing it and then sending to friends via snap chat it s nothing short of grotesque. In a recent … Continue reading