LTCAdministrator.com is dedicated to providing quality information and resources for health care and rehab administrators. Our long term care business directory includes a comprehensive list of companies in and around the Tri-State area that provide services and supplies for long term care and health care facilities. LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming events for the health care, long term care, rehab and assisted living industries. Our blog is replete with the latest long term care news and health care information for health care, rehab and nursing home administrators. We offer online advertising opportunities for businesses in the health care industry looking to reach out to our extensive network of health care administrators and professionals.
In The News
- 'Smoke alarm' one of 36 genes newly found to play role in pain sensation
- Also in the News for Friday, June 24
- Long-term opioids may not be best pain management option for all sickle cell patients
- Diabetes drugs could be used to treat Alzheimer's, and vice versa, study finds
- Fire that forced evacuation at SNF started by resident, authorities say
- Research reveals pain and pleasure of sad music
- Community-based programme improves depression in chronic pain patients
- Minimally Invasive Hip Surgery Isn't Always the Right Choice
- Many patients continue using opioids months after joint replacement
- What are the Risks of Knee Replacement Surgery?
- Early Alzheimer's Linked to Brain 'Leakage'
- Money, Language Barriers Can Affect Kids' Brain Injury Care
- Knee Injections vs. Knee Replacement: What are My Options?
- Knee Replacement Patients May Be Able to Hit the Shower Sooner
- In-patient rehab recommended over nursing homes for stroke rehab
Latest Blog Posts
- Heart/Stroke Association: Most Stroke Patients Should Go To inpatient Rehab Facilities - May is Stroke Awareness Month and, like every year at this time, the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association has released a new set of guidelines. What’s unprecedented about this year’s guidelines, the eighth set, is that they are … Continue reading
- National Assisted Living Week® - Since 1995, this week has provided a unique opportunity for residents, families, staff, volunteers, and the surrounding community to come together to organize activities and events that honor assisted living residents Organized by: the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) … Continue reading
- Too Social For Healthcare? - Taking surreptitious photos of nursing home residents seems like a bad move. When it’s the employees of the facility who are doing it and then sending to friends via snap chat it s nothing short of grotesque. In a recent … Continue reading
- 350 Million Dollars Worth of Hope! - June, the month dedicated to Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness is over, and this year it seems to have brought with it … hope! Hope stemming from new research findings as well as from newly allocated resources to fund further research. … Continue reading
- Brainy Technology: Advances That Revolutionize Health - Dedicated to raise awareness and support individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, June is Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness month. These weeks of heightened awareness about brain health, underscore the importance of early detection – and technology appears … Continue reading