LTCAdministrator.com is dedicated to providing quality information and resources for health care and rehab administrators. Our long term care business directory includes a comprehensive list of companies in and around the Tri-State area that provide services and supplies for long term care and health care facilities. LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming events for the health care, long term care, rehab and assisted living industries. Our blog is replete with the latest long term care news and health care information for health care, rehab and nursing home administrators. We offer online advertising opportunities for businesses in the health care industry looking to reach out to our extensive network of health care administrators and professionals.
In The News
- Studies Link Cold Sore Virus to Alzheimer's Risk
- Also in the news for Oct. 22, 2014 . . .
- Also in the news for Oct. 21, 2014 . . .
- Protect Your Assets–Elect Non-crisis Planning for you or your Loved One
- Post-Op Pain Management Improves in Past Decade, Survey Shows
- Knee replacement patients benefit when physician anesthesiologists quarterback care - Perioperative surgical home leads to shorter length of stays
- Scientists Inch Closer to Alzheimer's Origins
- Physical therapy before hip or knee replacement surgery reduces need for postoperative care by nearly 30 percent
- Inpatient stroke rehabilitation to regain crucial functions not available to all
- Personality and Alzheimer's Risk
- Jealous, Moody Women May Face Higher Alzheimer's Risk, Study Says
- Emotional Life Lingers for Alzheimer's Patients, Even as Memory Fades
- Foot drop stimulator helpful in rehabilitation after stroke
- Culture change improves nursing home care and quality of life
- The Right Fit–Advanced Nursing & Home Support
Latest Blog Posts
- Caring for Our Veterans - The recent bipartisan effort to expand veterans’ access to long term and post-acute care services is a positive step in properly caring for our aging veterans who sacrificed so much for our country. Under the proposed legislation, services that would … Continue reading
- It’s Not The “Where” But The “Specialized Care” - Choosing where to continue one’s rehabilitation following a hospital stay, is a crucial decision that affects the quality and length of one’s recovery. A bad choice, meaning a facility that is not well-equipped with the expertise to treat your specific condition, … Continue reading
- Cruise for Credits with Specialty RX - Specialty RX and Staff Blue are hosting an event aboard The Atlantis Cruise Ship To take place Tuesday, August 19th, 2014. The boat will be departing from Pier 9 at Sheepshead Bay promptly at 9:30am. Kosher Continental Breakfast will be … Continue reading
- LTCAdministrator.com is Celebrating National Hospital Week - At LTCAdministrator.com, we are committed to building a strong network of health care and long term care professionals that can work together to strengthen and enrich the healthcare industry. We are honored to celebrate National Hospital Week (May 11-17, 2014), … Continue reading
- Medical Breakthrough: Drugs to Help Elderly Rebuild Muscle - Pharmaceutical companies are working to make drugs that could help elderly patients walk again and rebuild muscle in a range of diseases. This new development began after scientist Se-Jin Lee genetically engineered “Mighty Mice” with twice as much muscle as … Continue reading