ALFA Conference & Expo
COMMUNITY 2012 | May 16-18, 2012 | Dallas
COMMUNITY 2012, the annual ALFA conference and expo brings together leading senior living executives from around the world for executive-level educational seminars, peer-to-peer collaboration, and professional networking.
WHEN: May 16-18, 2012 with invitation-only events scheduled for May 15.
WHERE: Gaylord Texan Resort, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051 | 817-778-2000
WHO: C-suite officers, corporate-level executives, regional & divisional leaders and experienced community executives who operate independent living, assisted living and memory care communities for seniors.
Learn more about COMMUNITY 2012:
- Reserve a room in the Room Block at the Gaylord Texan
- View the Program
- Learn about the Expo and see who is exhibiting. View the Expo Floor
- Learn about COMMUNITY 2012 Sponsorship
- Get a flavor for COMMUNITY 2012 by Viewing Information from 2011
- Community Executive Directors and Administrators Portal – Evaluate the Conference ROI
SPECIAL SAVINGS of up to $300 available for registrations made by April 12.