NADONA/LTC 25th Annual Conference
Goals of the 2012 NADONA/LTC National Conference
• Understand the concepts and implementation of Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
• Recognize the importance and basic concepts of risk management within a healthcare facility
• Learn how to develop a wandering preparedness team for the resident with dementia
• Through networking, relationships with vendors, state chapters and the national office, promote educational activities that improve the quality of life within the long -term care continuum
• Engage and collaborate with members, colleagues, vendors, and thought-leaders to recognize new products and enhancements that will improve resident care across the long-term care continuum
Why Attend This Year’s Annual Conference?
Long-term care is rapidly changing. New regulations and guidance are being implemented in facilities across the country and within specific states. How care is and will be delivered is changing with new state and federal legislative initiatives. How residents and families are obtaining information has evolved significantly with the increased use of the Internet and other electronic resources. The National Conference will provide you with any updates on these and other important trends that are or will be affecting you, your facilities and your residents.
This Year’s Conference Should Be The Best Ever!
There are many reasons for you to attend the 2012 National Conference including:
• Networking opportunities with key LTC personnel within your state and across the US
• Up to 30 hours of nursing continuing education credit
• Putting the “fun” back into fundamental principles of learning!
• Interact with exhibiting companies whose products and services have a positive impact on residents, families, and staff
For more information, visit www.nadona.org.