Details and Registration to Follow We Will Keep You Posted!
LTCAdministrator.com lists upcoming health care events for health care administration groups and various health care associations. Our educational seminars, health care conventions and networking events are the optimal venues for health care administrators, long term care professionals, nursing home administrators and directors of nursing. For more information about posting your health care events on LTCAdministrator.com, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dec 1 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
WEBINAR: INCORPORATING ANTIBIOTIC STEWARDSHIP AS PART OF THE INFECTION CONTROL PROGRAM IN LONG TERM CARE
1) Discuss the new CMS requirements for Antibiotic Stewardship in Long Term Care and Post Acute Care settings.
2) Review the correlation between the facility overall infection control program and the Antibiotic Stewardship Program.
3) Discuss evidence based strategies for meeting compliance and clinical requirements specific to the Antibiotic Stewardship and Infection Control programs.
Dec 1 @ 1:00 pm
TAKING HAND HYGIENE TO NEW HEIGHTS: STRATEGIES FOR COMPLIANCE, INFECTION PREVENTION, AND PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
Join NADONA for an exciting Program on Improving Hand Hygiene in Long-Term Care and Post-Acute Care Settings. This program is FREE to register to all interested healthcare personnel. 1.0 Hours of Continuing Education Credit will be provided to registered nurses who complete the program.
NADONA/GOJO Webinar: Taking Hand Hygiene to New Heights: Strategies for Compliance, Infection Prevention, and Patient Engagement
Join us for a webinar on Dec 01, 2017 at 1:00 PM EST.
1) Discuss the impact of an integrated approach to Hand Hygiene to reducing overall Healthcare Associated Infections
2) Discuss evidence based approaches to building high-reliability hand hygiene practices for Healthcare Providers, Residents/Patients, Visitors, and other staff.
3) Review the core elements of hand hygiene practices/infection prevention program in post-acute care and long-term care settings.
Jan 17 – Feb 27 all-day
HCANJ 100 Hour Administrator Preparation Course
This course is the foundation for candidates to prepare to take the NJ State Nursing Home Administrator Licensing exam or any individual seeking a refresher course in a particular subject offered.
- 100 Hour certificate awarded to full course attendees
- LNHA CEUs available per individual course module
Class times: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m
Full Course – $2500 per student
Refresher Course – cost per class is
$225 – HCANJ member
$350 – non-member
Course dates are:
January 17, 18, 23, 24, 30, 31
February 6, 7, 12, 13, 20, 21, 26, 27
Make-up classes will be held the week of March 5th.
For information and to register please contact:
Feb 5 – Feb 8 all-day
FADONA’S 31ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE: CARRYING THE TORCH OF LEADERSHIP 2018
May 22 @ 8:00 pm – 5:00 pm
20th Annual HCANJ Assisted Living Conference
May 22, 2018. Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, Eatontown
Educational programming designed to advance the assisted living profession and promote excellence in standards of care.
For more information please contact: