12th Annual Virtual Health Care Summit | vHealth
The 12th Annual Virtual Health Care Summit brings together hospital, health system, and health plan leaders at the forefront of establishing multidisciplinary virtual care strategies and achieving measurable, sustainable program growth.
Break Through the Clinical and Financial Barriers to Grow and Scale Your Digital Health Programs.
Attendees will share best practices for:
- Evaluating technology amid constrained resources and varying hardware needs
- Identifying virtual care programs that align with health system business strategies
- Convening key stakeholders to co-develop programs that complement core business lines
- Increasing patients’ access to virtual care across the continuum of care, including in their home
- Scaling virtual care programs with evidence-based and data-driven decision making practices